All care concerning woman’s health is offered within the clinic. The patient can come to us for information, research, conservative treatments and the small gynecological surgery.
The intake, diagnosis and treatment are entirely carried out by the medical specialists active in the center. We strive for supervision by one and the same specialist.
Highly qualified specialists work in the WHC, all with extensive experience in the field of general gynecology. All gynecologists have their own sub-specialism such as treatment of menopausal complaints, gynecardialogy, urinary incontinence (involuntary urine loss), infertility (research and treatment of involuntary childlessness) and treatment of cervical abnormalities (abnormal smears). A sexologist and urologist are also part of the medical staff of WHC. This way, if necessary, a multidisciplinary approach to the issues can be accomplished through short lines and under one roof. People-oriented and personal care are at the heart of the WHC.
All the active gynecologists are generalist with significant work experience in the field of general gynecology.
Please find below a selection of the care provided by our specialists:
- Benign adnexal abnormalities, problems to the ovaries
- Breast pathology, problems of the breasts
- Cervix abnormalities
- Climacteric problems, menopausal complaints
- Fluor vaginalis, vaginal discharge
- General ultrasound
- Gynecological surgery
- Incontinence problems
- Infertility, involuntary childlessness, infertility/fertility problems
- Menstrual disorders
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease), inflammations in the small pelvic
- PMS Premenstrual Syndrome
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy ultrasound
- Prolapse complaints
- Prolapse, prolapse complaints
- Screening familiair tumors
- Sexual issues
- Uterine myometrium, uterine fibroids
- Vulvar and vaginal disorders
The WHC has contracts and/or agreements with all healthcare providers. Therefore you are welcome at any time and the treatments are covered by your health care insurer.
You can also visit us for a gynecological examination without medical indication" (= a medical reason). This is at the patient’s own expense.
For more information, please visit the page insurance.
If you have any questions or require further information, please phone us or fill in our contact form.